I've had these animal floor pillows since the spring - they belong to the kindergarten the girls
go used to go to. The teacher asked me if I could fix them - and every time I look at them, I feel guilty - what better oportunity than now to get them started. So yesterday, I sewed up all the holes in this one - now I just need to cover them with another fabric. I think the holes will just tear up again if I don't do that. The other two pillows I have at home are in such bad condition that I have to make new covers for them.
It was Bible study night last night, so I didn't have a lot of time to finish projects. Instead I brought with me my crochet skirt. This is how far I was at the beginning of the challenge:
And this is how far along I am now - it is almost finished, but I ran out of yarn...
Today I think I will cut some of the things I will be sewing for KCWC - kids clothing week challenge - or do something else that's been waiting for me. Have a wonderful day!