11/29/2011

Tutorial 29 - knitted blanket

I almost didn't make it today... I've had my Bible Study group at my house today - I love those evenings, it's so nice being able to talk about what matters most with someone that feels the same way. Today I want to show you how to make a kitted blanket.




The pattern is very simple

Use two types of yarn, one mohair and one wool
BIG sized needle
I don't really know how many stitches I've got - but make it as wide as you please.
then the pattern goes like this:
4 rows of straight knit
1 row of: two together, one loop over, two together, one loop over all the way
4 rows of straight knit
1 row of: two together, one loop over, two together, one loop over all the way
continue until desired length

Well, last tutorial tomorrow - i'm really hoping I'll have an angel ready for you, if not, I'll have to figure out something else.
And I must have at least 30 more tutorials I want to do, so I don't think the tutorials are over yet.

Ingen kommentarer: