9/13/2013

Bringing them home - Sew Many Books - God knows all about me!

Bringing home my guest posts!

Wow - am I happy to be here today!

I hope you guys have been following this wonderful series and all the wonderful creations based on books!

I am Tone from Bless - I create mostly for my twin girls, they are my muses and my inspiration!

For this series I chose to use a book I bought for my girls when they were three years old. We live in Norway, but the girls' father is from the U.S, so I'm always looking for English books to practice their English. 

We have read this book so many times. I think after a month they knew it by heart. We had so much fun reliving it through the photo shoot!

Without further ado, here is:

God knows all about me,
by: Kate Toms

 My creation: the pyjama pants
Fabric: JoAnns
Pattern: self-drafted






















Thank you so much for having me, allowing us to relive one of their favorite books as young girls and for me to finally sew up the pyjama pants I had promised the girls!

Ingen kommentarer: