3/16/2011

Destashing scraps - tutorial

The KoJo Designs sisters have inspired me to use some of my scraps.
I have a few projects going on using scraps, but I though I would show you one of them tonight.

And I want to show you how you can make a similar one.
Meet my fabric bracelet. 

 Yes, I do need some lotion...
Cut three strips of some kind of knit, about 3-4 inches longer than your wrist.
Tie a knot in one of the ends. Braid the bracelet to the end. Tie another knot.
 It will now look like this:
I needed something more. I cut three more strips, in different lengths, and used a glue gun as I rolled them up.
I then glued them to the bracelet.
I made three roses.
And there you go, a new bracelet in ten minutes while destashing your scraps bin.
 And of course this tutorial can easily be translated into a hair band and necklace.

Be blessed, Tone

Ingen kommentarer: