6/25/2011

One month to win it competitor


Like I don't have enough to do already... I am now a competitor in the One Month to Win it competition - yeah! I love it and it's already starting tomorrow.
I crochet this skirt for Angel - she chose the colors herself. She also wants a purple heart on it!!! It's so easy to make, just round and round and round again.
It's a great skirt for summer, though - crochet cotton always make me think of summer. And we're finally starting to  feel the warm weather here. I just love summer -can't be warm enough.

Tomorrow I'm teaching the pre-schoolers Sunday school-class - will teach on the topic - Who loves you no matter what? Found this great web-site - What is Orange - they have so much great stuff for Sunday school. Have a great Sunday, and make sure to vote...

Be blessed, Tone

5 kommentarer:

Jill sa...

Oh you found Orange!!! You'll love their resources! A few other sites you might enjoy (if you haven't already seen them) are kidology.org and cmconnect.org. They're both networking sites that also have some great resources!

And good luck on OMTWI!

Anonym sa...

Hi! I would like to thank you for the awesome blog! Sure, that I'll visit it often! Good luck at OMTWI!

The Pennington Point sa...

I'm in the contest with you and now that I see this adorable skirt....I can see you will do great! Wow, that's clever. The purple heart will perfect it. :) Lisa~

elizabeth sa...

Darling skirt...I wish I crocheted better. My mom laughs at my super loose stitches...

elizabeth sa...

I will try your trick...thanks!!!!