10/29/2011

Day 29 - making over and getting ready

Some of you might notice that I've spent some time today making over my blog - no major things, a new header and cleaning up a bit. My blog is a project that will never get finished - it's an ever-changing project, but I love those types of projects too - it's like the garden, pulling a weed here, removing a dead flower there, always work to do, moving some flowers around, changing with the season, making it beautiful.

Found this on Pinterest - LOOOOVE it
I spent some of the day at a play center with the girls - they had a really good time, but wanted to get back home to their friend - and then she wasn't at home. Go figure.

We have the class teddy visiting this weekend, and now I will go and make him a trailer bag and a superman suit at the request of my daughter.

Ingen kommentarer: