8/15/2013

Bringing them home ...

Bringing home my pattern!

Wow - I'm so excited to be here today! I am Tone (Tuna) from Bless.
I had these great plans for this post. I got an email April 24th inviting me to participate with a guest post during the month of May. Yeah! I quickly found the romper below, and decided I wanted to make this - (I knew I wanted to make a summer outfit - we might be going to Florida this summer, eeeeeehhhh) I even wanted to make a pattern for you guys, with a wrap around skirt to go over it .... I bought the fabric, started to draft the pattern ...
Then this happened:

Jess from Craftiness is not optional made a beautiful set similar to the one I intended to make ...

A set back? Yes, a small one. I decided mine was still a little different and continued with my plans,
but then this happened:
A new pattern on the way from very talented Heidi from Elegance & Elephants ...

I decided to "kill" my plans ... and thought, looked, searched for some new information ...
Then it occurred! Project Run and Play .... Project Runway!

I then started looking for inspiration over at Project Runway and came across this dress:

Chloe Dao, season 2

Bless, season 1:
And here is my version, with a pattern in size 8 for you! It has three options in the back.
I present to you:

Søgne

[sə'ŋne]




Thank you so much for having me today!

Ps: My twins have VERY different taste in clothing and the one in the green dress didn't like this one ... a new pattern coming out soon over at Bless!

Ingen kommentarer: