3/13/2011

Today I am grateful for...

Today I'm extra grateful for other blogs that give me the exact things I need in my personal life.

I am not a very organized person, but I would like to get there. A Bowl Full of Lemons is such a blog - she is so organized and she shares it freely with others.

This week's challenge is to organize your finances - and this is something I need. At New Years I made a calender for all of 2011 that will give me one new habit every month - January's habit was to do my dishes every day. It takes 21 days to form a new habit, so by 2012 I'm hoping I have 12 new habits to help me have an organized home.

And March's habit is to organize my finances - to be financially aware, to save and really see how I spend my money.

And when I opened my blog today, I saw that this is exactly the weekly challenge A Bowl Full of Lemons has today - I am grateful.

I will follow everything she does (and hopefully win her give-away), and next weekend I will probably be even more grateful.

I am also extremely grateful for spring.

Have a happy and grateful Sunday. Be blessed, Tone

Ingen kommentarer: