11/12/2011

SDS 12 - baby mobile

Today I have a very quick project for you guys that came out of annoyance joy of everything my girls make... They love to make EVERY shape under the sun of the Perler Beads - and then iron the shape so we can keep it forever. And we have these shapes everywhere in the house. And beause they also make them other places, when I pull out a different handbag - I'll find some in there as well. Anyone else not always cleaning ut your handbag before you put it away? No? - Guess it's just me then...

 I had these - and this is not even all of them....
 and I NEEDED to find some way I could make some use of them. I came up with a mobile. Because we don't have a baby in the house, we placed it in front of the bathroom window.
Find a branch you want to use. Take some of your shapes... pull a needle with some thread through the top middle bead. And hang them up on your branch.
I know there are a lot of people that make these beads into snowflakes - (just not my girls...) and I think that would look so pretty for Christmas with a branch full of snowflakes...

Come back tomorrow - for a sewing project!

Ingen kommentarer: