3/20/2011

Today I am grateful for...

Finally Sunday. I love Sundays - and because Sundays usually are so lazy I have a great opportunity to think about my life and the things I'm grateful for.

I do have a lot of things to be grateful for, and I think I generally don't thank God enough for all the things He has given me. Today I'm grateful for my church, which is only half a mile away from my house - I'm thankful for my children's Sunday school - where they get to know God and get to form friendships with others.

I'm also thankful for the hour I spend on my bathroom floor, playing, cuddling and laughing with my daughters - priceless. I just love to BE with my girls.

I'm also grateful for my life, and for second-hand stores, specially the one where I bought these cute, four, vintage  pictures. Aren't they just the cutest?

What are you thankful for?
Be blessed, Tone



Ingen kommentarer: