4/15/2011

Weekend plans and TGIE

 wow - just realized I haven't posted since Monday, guess it's been a busy week. But today it's TGIE - Thank God it's Easter. In Norway we celebrate Easter kind of big - all schools and kindergartens are closed from today and until Tuesday or Wednesday April 26th or 27th - which in my case means 10 days off from work. I LOVE IT.
 Today I've been out in the garden looking for spring. I love this time of year - something about all the little signs we're moving towards summer. I need some warm weather right about now.
 During my Easter vacation I want to finish some projects. And most of all I want to relax and see some friends.
 I also need to get some work done in the garden - getting it ready for summer and plants and flowers.
 We call the Daffodils for Easter Lilys
 And of course, like always, weed grows so much faster than the real flowers.
Sew Mama Sew is running a series on how to make e-patterns. I will be reading these posts.
And tomorrow, I'm visiting a good friend.

Be blessed, Tone

Ingen kommentarer: