10/28/2011

Day 28 - almost done

It's Friday, three more days of the 31 days series. You can find all my posts here.
I'm focusing on getting a lot of tutorials ready for you guys, as well as asking some fellow bloggers if they would like to do a guest tutorial - and I have some exciting news coming you way. Some of them has said yes. And there is still a chance for you to join in on the fun, if you would like to. Just leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

I finished another tutorial for you guys - a very quick project, picturing this as a Christmas gift for all my girl friends - a bag organizer!



And if you would - please sport my button for all the nice tutorials coming, starting Tuesday. Now, will you please have a beautiful weekend- and if there is something you would like to see in a tutorial, please let me know, I'll see what I can do.

Bless

Ingen kommentarer: