10/06/2011

Project 5 - filling out forms - and new fabric

 Yesterday was a day filed with making dinner, installing a new tv and driving my au pair to town. I was really tired and I was thinking of what project to tackle. I know, it's not like I HAVE to tackle a project each day, but I want to... and in Norway, when you belong to a church, that church gets money from the government for you. I started going to a new church when I moved here about five years ago... and still hadn't registered.. yesterday I filled out the forms. Yeah for me!
 I picked up some new fabric I had ordered. I just love this line of fabric. It's from a Norwegian designer called Tilda - I really love all her designs. The fabric was on sale! I don't object to sale... aren't they just so pretty? Have a beautiful day.