12/26/2011

And a (belated) Merry Christmas

 I think most of my friends have received their cards now - and I can show you guys our 2011 Christmas card - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU - YOU MATTER,  weather you're here for the first time or you visit regularily. Thank you so much for the visits and the comments you've left behind. You make me so happy. And I wish you all the best!
 My 11-year old neighbor came to me with this drawing - TOne, will you please sew this dress for me? How is a girl able to say no do a question like that? Though I had some issues with the design - she's 11, like nothing to hold the dress up with... and really no waist...
But she is very happy with it - I did add shoulder straps, wouldn't want the girl to lose the dress at her Christmas party...

In Norway we're celebrating Christmas for almost a week - and then it's New Years - my brother is visitng with his wife and daughters, my girls just simply LOVE playing with their cousins, specially the oldest. We spend as much time as we can visiting them at my parents house, which mean I don't get a lot of time crafting and creating - which for me is holiday and recreation, but visiting with family is just so more important - the girls see their cousins once or twice a year. Today my entire family will meet at my parents house - all my aunts and uncles and cousins, and their kids again - we do this every Christmas - and I love it... Have a happy day!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

:), I liked this writing in this web site, you are giving good information with great information! This blog is much helpfull!
I´m Ana, I was born on Helsinki, and I will be a fan of this web site, my hobbies you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them off course I am very found of reading as well as movies, and I also play a lot Muse on my roadtrips, I´m single at the moment so male users....Just flirting with you guys lol :)! I once tried online dating It did not work out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I previously said I really like your page I also have a web community just as you, but mine is many different from yours, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also apologize for my writting it is the only way I get to talk with you guys....Good morning to everybody, See ya, by the way Happy New Year