|love the white and black dress for Christmas|
As I'm gearing up to KCWC, I thought I'ld fill out this one - inspired by Shannon from Luvinthemommyhood:
* i'm longing to make "my girls' fall wardrobe" right now.
* i want to try "crocheting" with some "Søstrene Grene" yarn.
* i wish i could sew with "tilda" fabric.
* i dream of making "my whole wardrobe". - same as Shannon - and my girls growing up wardrobe
* i keep track of my ideas by "pinning".
* i'm inspired by "Internet, other people, magazines, about everything I can think of".
* i would love to meet "googiemama" in person.
* my favorite fiber is "cotton or wool".
* i like to sew with "cotton or wool".
* my favorite color is "dusty pink or pale blue".
* i rock at "shirring".
* i would like to learn how to make "more clothing for myself".
* i like to listen to "nothing" while i "sew" - and the tv when i knit or crochet
* i bring my "phone" everywhere.
* my favorite thing to "sew" is "kids clothes".
* my favorite thing to "sew" are "peasant dresses".
* my crafting space is "not there right now - painting the space".
* if i had my own crafting room it would be "with a lot of shelves to organize everything".
* i sew with "a singer".
* i like to "dream" of "new things to make".
* i can never get enough "fabric".
* i adore "woodworking".
* i also enjoy "photography" and "being different".
* i like to fill my shelves with "fabric, yarn and books". - any reason to change this?
* i create the best when i'm "at home at night".
* i am currently excited for " kcwc".
* right now i am " fall clothes for my girls".
* i love to watch " Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice" while creating.
* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "storage boxes and fabric".
* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "don't really listen to music".
Am i weird for not listening to music? I like it to be quiet when I create, it's such a good time to THINK - or maybe i would be listening to audio books!
KCWC is coming up - this year I'm really doing it. I'm planning to make:
|love the look|
- two aprons
- warm tunics
- warm leggings
- Christmas dresses